Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Men Wax Buttocks

faithful friend BILBAO

If the people we learned of the animals, I think that everything would be much better.
For example, every day I'm more amazed at how loyal and loving dogs are. You give everything without anything in return, they do not know jealousy or falsehoods, or you make a day good side and the other or talk to you (which at times tend to make humans).
With animals do not suffer disappointment or disdain, you know you will always be there by your side, whether good times, as if they are bad.
Last weekend I was lucky enough to share two days with the dogs of friends and I realized how much I give
animals I have no idea who said that phrase "The more people know more ........... I love animals. "


Friends, I wish you a good weekend.





Sirkan



Bagheera





0 comments:

Post a Comment