Saturday, September 11, 2010

Can You Dye White Wedding Dress Ivory

a special friend




Rosa M ª I met when I was 8. The two were students of the Colegio de las Madres Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
the first day of class, we put together to share desks, and were inseparable throughout the course.
She spoke little, and if he did almost no one understood. Did not follow the course as the others, but was attentive to what our teacher told us.
When did calligraphy, a notebook was not like us. Maria Rosa had a pad of paper and wrote "your handwriting."
The playtime was the best for her. We held hands and together we went down the stairs to the school gardens. There we began our games, which consisted of jumping rope or any other distraction as charranca.
The two went with our navy blue uniform with white blouse and a blue tie in the neck. On the street, with the classic coat called "sailor" with a matching hat, all navy blue.
I was crazy for this new friend. We wanted a lot and was very sad when she finished the course and we had to separate. The following year I went to my other class. She continued in the same.
I could never forget Rosa M ª, but leave my city and my neighborhood almost never saw her again, but always trying to learn something from her, which was a bit difficult. I only know that he died many years ago.
sweet smile That girl, who could not do calligraphy, who was a little slower than me and slanted eyes ... it, my little friend from childhood, was a girl with Dow syndrome.
Rosa Maria, you were my first friend "special" and you gave me that love with others "special" I keep getting today.
Thank you, Rosa Mari.









Mariaisabel, at age 8



















0 comments:

Post a Comment