Saturday, October 23, 2010

Breville Bakers Oven User Manual Bb 200

Learning to be a knight

Now that I'm no mobility, use a combination of the vines to get from the end of Avenida El Corregidor to Avenida La Molina to make a connection and address a Daewoo.

Since I leave the first stop and in order to lower soil not tightly packed occupy the passenger seat, but not the middle seat so uncomfortable and because it is forbidden.

Today I had to take the same route, along the way, two separate occasions in three potential passengers refused to ride in the middle seat when I got out of the freezer to occupy the seat, ignoring the "Scoot gentleman" who uttered the driver .

Oval In Fontana stopped the van once again and this time a lady has also refused to ride in the middle which is why the intervention of the driver: Driver

the combination: must learn to be more of a gentleman (addressing me) .
Elmo: what I needed, it is now a combi driver will teach me to be a gentleman.

(insert laughter here all the combination and "that maleao)

Driver of the van: (addressing his agent) Chino, give him back his ticket and it is lowered.

My first thought was "war" and not get out, but thought better of it, I took the sun gave me the conductor, got off the van and walk around the block that separated me from my destiny.


0 comments:

Post a Comment