Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Severe Between Eyebrows Headache

If you forgive Farfán, bye Brazil 2014

In the previous 2010 World Cup and I was lucky I I predicted flatly that "Chemo" Del Solar did not go to the coaching world, despite the auspicious tie with Brazil (and Uruguay) and prompted the feast of Golf Los Incas .

And that being the "Chemo" in his playing days tied up and argollero, who started the bad habit of refusing to play by selection, would never be able to impose authority (by what authority you may be asked to Pizarro to remove the iPod and sweat shirt by Peru) or assemble a team that plays together (the "foreign" always believed - and believed - better than the other players and coaching duties over, just listen to open your mouth) , so the meltdown was evident.

chatting about this and our possibilities in Brazil 2014 World Cup, with John and other colleagues in the office:

John Then Elmo, "not supporting the selection of Markarian?
Elmo: If the Pizarro calls, laundry, FARFANA, warriors and Mendoza could not support it.
John to see tell me, when will play Peru in who you are going to support?
Elmo: When you play better, remember I'm no fan, I love good football and is played in the popcorn in my neighborhood.
John But they are like you and Peruvians are the selectable we have.
Elmo: Look John, I'm going to make things easy, I can forgive that my wife does not know how to cook, who knows how to iron my white shirt, even his inexperience in the bed, which I could not forgive is that it poses to others and do not make me.

(insert laughter here)

Therefore, if you forgive those who put other teams goals and not to the selection, validating the betrayal would be lost unity of the group and the principle of authority, without which is not possible without TEAM Team said goodbye in advance of Brazil 2014.

Professor Markarian, not trip you with the same stones. Elmo

Nofeo
Honorary DT

0 comments:

Post a Comment