Monday, April 25, 2011

Hollywood Cocoa Butter

Now tell me

Place the disc "Juliana" by DLG or Cuco Valoy (only for experts) and get to sing

I write this letter PPK
so you know my
and know how I am
you just believe yourself.

The write memory
father's words,
but you were the guy posh,
never wanted to hear.

Do not trust you
to see your passport first
and you cara'e'vieja
die of suffering today.

were not anyone to know,
on Facebook was your follower,
tweeting I did not know,
surveyed me with DNI,
for you was blind because
to change my avatar,
PPKausa now tell me,
PPKausa now tell me.

Now I understand that I
a very rebellious child
Dad was right,
but I was innocent

At eighteen
when you blind illusion
but today I go to my
this happens to anyone
I'm not the first
a political hoax.

vote for the first time
and wait for results,
but spent the hours
seemed like years,
and Chu Magdalenta the
I was egg
until yesterday they told me
the second round that had not happened.

PPKausa eeeh.

(Chorus)
PPKausa now tell me,
now tell me PPKausa



If you do not know what I'm talking just watch the video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment