Monday, January 31, 2011

Causes Of Malar Arash

fatal

Lucas is a friend of the office whose prominent feature is its huge head with a wide and bright face, so it is Palton Mitron addition, as will be combing stubborn that Google will not use mirror Earth. Today

grabbed the office and we were hesitating about all morning, especially me, I said from "corner house" (because it has double front) to "teratocéfalo" (being bigger than mega ), a situation continued until:

Lucas: It Elmo, I hesitated a lot, and let go, right?
Elmo: (addressing the rest) Do you know how Lucas fills a pool?
whole office: How?
Elmo: is to the edge of the pool, pulls the sweat from his forehead with his hand and tosses it to the pool.
(insert laughter here all the office)
Lucas: Someone I'll have to shut him kicking (moritificado said) .

And that is when my boss called me Your approached me and said softly:

Su: I believe that it is annoying, not bothering to follow him.
Elmo: Lucas obviously kidding, seriously if I would not have threatened to hold on to kick but headers.
Lucas: VestecĂșn ... (trying not to smile) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment