Monday, January 10, 2011

Unique Wedding Seating Chart

resigned ... Silver is not

I was working on the computer at home when he made his appearance CositaPreciosa just two years, daughter of my sister Margaret who lives downstairs and my niece once asked at the door "Step?" to which I agreed with his hand. Once close to me and to the desktop:

CositaPreciosa: What's that (pointing to one cent coins on my desk) ?
Elmo: Plata ...
CositaPreciosa: Dame ...
Elmo Takes (giving him eight coins of a penny) .
(his mother makes an appearance)
CositaPreciosa: Look mom, my uncle gave me money (showing the coins with the joy proper to the children) .
Marga: That's not silver.
CositaPreciosa: If money now! (trusting my words) .
Marga: is not silver.
CositaPreciosa: If silver (his voice breaking) .
Marga: is not silver.
CositaPreciosa: If silver (near tears) .
Marga: NOT SILVER.
CositaPreciosa: If EhEA plataaaa (crying) .
Elmo: MARGA, SAY IT IS SILVER AND NOW.
Marga: is that if you say it's money I will ask to take her shopping.

embarrassed is when I offered to change those coins for a coin of 50 cents.

ASPEC Lords, rather than worth insisting the issue of one cent coins devote themselves to more productive things like the technical no Vehicle Technical Reviews or abuse of the phone, guilt have been like a common liar before the eyes of a child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment