Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alprazolam Constipation

Macho men are not like women because males *

My wife, since we know, I've always dismissed as sexist, has even criticized Mamuska for education that gave me.

Yesterday, we returned with my wife and Elmito the pediatrician, when a conversation so we decided the future of Elmito:

Elmo: Elmito going to have to be an engineer or doctor ...
My wife not going to be the FAP like his grandfather.
Elmo: Why would that be if Elmito military is smart?
My wife Because it is handsome and will have a love in every city, and when going back home to say "well done dad."
Elmo: It's more macho than I've heard all the time we have together.
My wife not now.
Elmo: do not have to accept it, just think about it.

PD Happy day to all women, who are unknowingly sexist and that they are aware of this, which I was branded as sexist and non, but especially to you like the males.

* Title provided by the American Male, Lisandro Meza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment