Friday, March 4, 2011

Monster Energy Logo Belly Rings



time ago a good friend gave me some cotton yarn that was purchased years ago, and had no use. And hey, the thread is beautiful, organic cotton and silk mixed with others. But it's pink, and pink and I never got along. So I caught a maroon tint on having at home ...

Wiggles ... I gave him four in the pot of preserves ....

And a couple of hours after hanging to drain ....

I got this precious color!

Points to consider: For a few, for example points to tie the skein in several places to avoid becoming entangled in the process and can then winds with ease. If you use a commercial dye, and dye your cotton, use a color fixative in the final rinse. You can use any of those already on the market, but if you use vinegar work.

Now the question is unclear what should I do with it? I have about 400m long. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment